Welcome to the Stourbridge Theatre Company Website
To enter our Magic Mirror competition, all you have to do is take a photo which includes a mirror, used in an unusual and creative way and upload it to our Instagram page #stourbridgetheatrecompany The most creative photo will win a pair of tickets to see one of the performances. See the terms and conditions.below. Winners will be announced on Friday 1st November 2019 on our social media pages.
Terms and conditions
1) Each photograph must include a mirror or show something that is clearly a reflection in a mirror
2) Individuals can submit up to 3 photographs, but can only win one prize
3) Entries must not include offensive images or image that may be considered unsuitable for viewing by young or family audiences.
4) The competition is open to everyone who is able to upload their photos to our competition hashtag site #stcthesnowqueenmagicmirror
5) Entries must be original photographs and must be uploaded to #stcthesnowqueenmagicmirror
6) There will be 4 winners, each given a prize of two tickets each to any performance of The Snow Queen (21st ~ 23rd November 2019 at Stourbridge Town Hall)
7) Stourbridge Theatre Company has the right to use all photographs received as entries to this competition to promote its own productions.
8) Winners will be notified and announced via Social Media no later than Sunday 10th November 2019. Arrangements will be made for winning tickets to be collected from The Stourbridge Town Hall box office immediately prior to a performance.
9) Representatives of Stourbridge Theatre Company will decide the 4 winners. Their decision will be final.
10) The closing date for entries is Sunday 3rd November 2019